Chiari Champs Blog

My name is Terri and this blog represents my journey through Chiari and how it affects my life.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Terri ICU day 1 part 5


Here is a shot of Terri's incision (covered for now). I was amazed that they didn't shave all the hair off in the back, instead they cut most of it very short only shaving right along the incision site. She will be happy about that.

She is doing very well, pain management is a constant. She has her little morphine clicker, which she has affectionately named 'Sue', right by her side to help out. Just before visiting hours were over, they gave her some stronger meds to help her try and get some rest.

Ok gang, I'll update the blog if I can today (it is now day 2) or tomorrow depending on how Terri is doing.

And remember, think fondly of her today, she is in ICU on her birthday. Maybe this is her best birthday ever since her present is hopefully getting her life back! Yeeee Haaawww!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home