Chiari Champs Blog

My name is Terri and this blog represents my journey through Chiari and how it affects my life.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

It's the 'little things' that count!


Well gang this is my first blog entry in what should be quite a journey. My surgery isn't too far away and I am excited, nervous, scared, really every emotion I think. Welcome to my life and my fight against this thing called Chiari Malformation. If you are fighting Chiari too, welcome aboard. If you have a loved one in the fight, just know that your support for them is just as good as the medical help they will receive. I'll hope to update this regularly as things happen with me. Even after my surgery, I'll get my wonderful husband to write for me since I am sure that being stuck in the house for a month is going to drive me a bit crazy!


Take Care,


Terri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home