Chiari Champs Blog

My name is Terri and this blog represents my journey through Chiari and how it affects my life.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Entry for September 03, 2007

Hi gang this is Mike. I will be updating Terri's blog for her to keep all of you up-to-date on her progress after surgery and beyond. She is doing Ok right now, a little scared and excited too because she is going to finally get the help she needs.

Right after her surgery I will be calling everyone and those people I call will be spreading the word to others. After that, I will be using this blog to inform everyone so that I will be able to spend less time on the phone and more time making sure Terri is comfortable and has me with her when she needs me.

Tomorrow she will go into sugery at 7:30 a.m.. The surgery takes around 4 hours and as soon as I see her, I'll begin letting everyone else know.

Thanks and God bless!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home