Chiari Champs Blog

My name is Terri and this blog represents my journey through Chiari and how it affects my life.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Staples out day 11


Ok, it is day 11 and Terri just had her staples taken out. What she expected to be a painful process was actually not painful at all. She is still in a lot of pain and not getting around to much but she is making progress a little more each day. She still has a road ahead of her but she knows the road does end. Me, I am just trying to hold the house together. Austin our oldest, just came down with Strep throat so he is on lockdown in his room since we really don't want anyone else getting it, especially Terri. I try to catch some sleep when I can, some days are harder than others but that's life.

Well that's all for now, I hope this blog finds you all well and blessed.

Take care,

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home